[singlepic id=496 w=320 h=240 mode=watermark float=left]I know you might just be thinking about which holiday stuffing to use for your turkey this week, but I’m getting you in gear for the Holiday Season with the best Laguna Beach shops for your own holiday decorating and holiday decor (including one online store based here in Laguna Beach in case you’re too busy to get to the stores).
Given that we’re an Art Colony, it’s no wonder that our holiday decor in Laguna Beach is a step above what you’re going to find out there in the rest of the world. And we’re quirky, too, which always makes for a particularly festive tree or household.
Click to see my quick overview and slide shows of what’s in store for you at each:
- Patrice Gerber’s www.Kouboo.com -Use the special promo code for LagunaBeachBest – lbbest10off – for savings through the end of January. Click the Kouboo link here for more details.
- Paul Mosley’s Laguna Colony Company – mention LagunaBeachBest and you’ll receive 10% off your holiday decor purchase.
- Ruben Flores’ Laguna Nursery
- Jon Madison’s Laguna Beach namesake, Madison Square & Garden Cafe
- And the grandpappy holiday decor store, William Merrill’s Black Iris.
Tomorrow, I’ll be adding the final contender as I’m heading into the famous Laguna Beach Sawdust Winter Fantasy to find holiday decor ideas for you there, too.
Repeat shoppers in the know are already scooping the Christmas tree ornaments and piles of holiday decor in these Laguna Beach stores, so don’t get so wrapped up in that stuffing recipe that you miss out on the best in holiday decor this year!
[singlepic id=508 w=320 h=240 mode=watermark float=right] P.S. While you’re at it, swing by Laguna Drug on Broadway, just a few stores up from PCH. As I’ve noted before, Laguna Drug has a fantastically large selection of holiday boxed cards as well as individual holiday cards and holiday invitations. While a number of stores carry great holiday cards (Laguna Colony is one of them), your selection is absolutely vast at Laguna Drug as long as you get in there soon!