[singlepic id=567 w=320 h=240 float=left]Laguna Beach is putting on her party shoes for New Year’s 2011, ushering in 2012! The New Year’s Celebration is a massive event in Laguna Beach, and this is The Definitive List to all New Year’s Dining & Restaurants in Laguna Beach for 2011.
Click here if you’re looking for New Year’s Parties & Celebrations in Laguna Beach, 2011. If you’re interested in dining in Laguna Beach on New Year’s Eve, read on, oh brave one:
Laguna Beach Restaurants with Prix Fixe Menus, New Year’s Eve – These prices exclude beverage, tax and tip. Watch for New Year’s Eve parties to follow at some of these locales, too.
- The Broadway by Amar Santana Restaurant, 3 seatings. 5:00 p.m. is a 4-course meal at $75/person, and the 2 remaining seatings at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., offer a 6-course meal at $120/person with champagne toasts at 9:00 p.m. (East Coast New Year’s) and at midnight, PST. Bartenders will be featuring new drink concoctions all evening. Menus are posted on the website. Call for reservations, (949) 715-8234.
- French 75, 2 seatings. 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., is a 4-course prix fixe menu at $80/person, and 2nd seating at 8:00 – 10:00 p.m. is a 4-course menu at $100/person. Champagne toast and party favors at 9:00 p.m. (East Coast New Year’s) and live music by Mike Hamilton. Call for reservations, (949) 494-8444.
- Grand Ballroom Gala, Montage, Laguna Beach, 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. The “Grand Dame Event” in Laguna Beach on New Year’s Eve, the Montage’s Gala begins with a reception from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m., with dinner, live music, dancing and serious partying continuing from there. Tickets are $300/person and include beverages, wine pairings, tax and gratuities (and probably a party hat, too!) See their 4-course Montage New Year’s Gala Dinner Menu, and make reservations for this very popular event at (949) 715-6420.
- The Loft at the Montage, Laguna Beach offers 2 seatings. 1st seating is 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and offers a 4-course holiday tasting menu. $95/adult, $30/child (4-12 years), or $300/person includes beverages, wine pairings, tax and gratuity. The 2nd seating is 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and offers a 5-course holiday tasting menu with champagne and party favors. $150/adult, $55/child (4-12 years). Call for reservations, (949) 715-6420. At the Montage, children have their own Montage Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party at the Paintbox. Adults can participate in the Montage Grand Ballroom New Year’s Eve Gala. Click here for Montage New Year’s Eve Gala details
- Mozambique‘s NYE 2012 Celebration offers 2 seatings. 1st seating is 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and offers a 3-course prix fixe menu at $55/adults, $10/children’s menu. The 2nd seating, 8:00 p.m. – close is a 3-course prix fixe for $85/person. Call for reservations, (949) 715-7777. Mozambique Celebration Party begins at 9:00 p.m. in the upstairs lounge. Click here for Mozambique New Year’s Eve party details.
- Royal Hawaiian, serving up a 3-course prix fixe menu with Chandon split all evening at $45/person. Dining guests can stay on for the RH New Year’s Eve Party with hats, party favors and more. Click here for Royal Hawaiian New Year’s eve party details.
- Romeo Cucina, 4-course prix fixe menu all evening at $75/person. Live music provided by DJ. Call for reservations, (949) 497-6277.
- Splashes at the Surf and Sand Hotel, 4-course prix fixe menu from 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. at $110/person. Call for reservations, (949) 376-2779.
- Starfish Asian Coastal Cuisine, 3 seatings at 5:00 – 6:00 p.m., 7:00 – 8:00 p.m., and 9:00 p.m.- 9:30 p.m. with regular menu plus a Taste of Asia menu featuring traditional techniques from the 5 different areas of Asia. Champagne toast at midnight. New Year’s Eve special drink concoctions include the Red Dragon (citrus vodka, lemon juice, basil, mint shaken with muddled red berries and served on dry ice, and Sea Bubbles, a mix of champagne and Blue Curacao. Call for reservations, (949) 715-9200.
- Studio at the Montage Resort Laguna Beach begins the evening with a Reception from 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., with Dinner Seating and its own Studio New Year’s Eve Party from 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. It features a 5-course Chef’s tasting menu, live music, dancing, party favors and champagne toast at midnight. $300/person includes cocktails and reception while $150/person includes wine pairings only.
- Tabu Grill, 2 seatings with the first from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. for a 4-course menu at $75/person. Add wine pairings for an additional $45/person. Second seating is 9 p.m. to close with a 5-course menu at $110/person and wine pairings an additional $60/person. Balloon drop and champagne toast includes.
- Ti Amo Ristorante, 3-course prix fixe menu all evening at $45/person with 9:00 p.m. (East Coast New Year’s) and midnight celebrations.
- Tommy Bahama’s, 4-course prix fixe menu all evening at $55/person. The Wine Locker is open and discounted on several amazing wines and DJ provides live music. Call for reservations, (949) 376-6886.
- The White House proves one of the smartest tools in the Laguna Beach shed with a great solution: Come for their prix fixe menu at $50/person, and not only are you allowed to “stay” for the White House New Year’s Eve Bash, but you’re able to keep the same table, reserved all evening and private from the general walk-in audience, for you and your party. See White House New Year’s Eve Party details.
Laguna Beach Restaurants with Regular Menu + Holiday Chef Specials. Watch for New Year’s Eve parties to follow at some of these locales, too.
- The Deck at Pacific Edge Hotel is offering a custom New Year’s menu, food and drink specials all day long and a heck of a Cirque du Soiree Party all evening till 1:00 a.m. For dining, call for reservations, (949) 281-5703. Click for The Deck’s Cirque du Soiree New Year’s Party details
- House of Big Fish, Cold Beer offers regular menu and Chef New Year’s specials all day. The House of Big Fish Free New Year’s Eve Party begins at 10:00 p.m. with complimentary tray-passed appetizers and desserts. Click here for House of Big Fish New Year’s Eve party details.
- K’ya Bistro in the Casa del Camino offers regular menu and New Year’s Chef specials until 10:00 p.m. Call for reservations, (949) 376-9718. The Free K’ya New Year’s Eve Party begins at 10:00 p.m. in the Casa lobby with complimentary tray-passed appetizers and desserts. Click here for K’ya New Year’s Eve party details.
- Katsuya offers regular menu and New Year’s Chef specials through 7:00 p.m. The Katsuya Winter Wonderland New Year’s Eve Party begins from there with a buffet of signature dishes and party zone atmosphere. Click for Katsuya New Year’s Eve party details.
- Sapphire Restaurant’s New Year’s Eve Celebration. In addition to the Holiday A la Carte menu, the chef is featuring a number of New Year’s specials. Call for reservations, (949) 715-9888.
- Sun Dried Tomato is ringing in the New Year with a custom New Year’s Eve menu and drink specials all evening. Call for reservations, (949) 494-3312
- Watermarc offers regular menu and a New Year’s Chef Special menu throughout the evening. Call for reservations, (949) 376-6272.
- Zoolu Cafe offers its regular menu (which, let’s face it, is always fabulous), with a few Chef Michael specials thrown in. (And if you know Zoolu, you know he won’t decide what those specials will be until about the day before, but that’s part of the charm of this place). Zoolu is about as big as a shoebox, so make reservations early by calling (949) 494-6825.