New Year’s Eve in Laguna Beach – The Deck & Bungalows at Pacific Edge – A Roaring Affaire
The Deck and The Bungalows at neighboring Pacific Edge Hotel will welcome 2014 with an all-evening plan that includes a Progressive Cocktail Party, Tasting Dinner, and Late Night Soiree. Guests are encouraged to celebrate in style in their finest Gatsby attire. You must be 21 or older to attend.
7-10 p.m. – Cocktail Party & Tasting Dinner at The Bungalows –
The Bungalows will get things rolling with a progressive cocktail party dinner. Live music will be playing as guests experience sips tastes before the Soiree begins under the tent at The Deck.
- 19 TICKETS REMAIN for Couples Ticket to the Progressive Cocktail Party, Tasting Dinner, & Late Night Soiree with 4 Complimentary Drink Tickets Per Person, $550.00 For 2.
- 38 TICKETS REMAIN for Singles Ticket, which includes 4 Complimentary Drink Tickets. $299/person.
10 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. – Soiree at The Deck
Beginning at 10:00 p.m., the Deck steps into play with appetizers, live DJ, indoor dancing, a broadcast countdown from New York City, and a midnight champagne toast.
- 15 TICKETS REMAIN for Couples Ticket to Late Night Soiree Only with 4 Complimentary Drink Tickets Per Person, Starting at 10 P.M. – $250.00 for 2.
- 31 TICKETS REMAIN for Single Ticket to Late Night Soiree Only with 4 Complimentary Drink Tickets, Starting at 10 P.M. $150/person.
- 10 TICKETS REMAIN for Late Night Soiree, no drink tickets but complimentary champagne toast at midnight. $99/person.
To make your New Year’s Eve in Laguna Beach even easier, the Pacific Edge Hotel is extending discounted room rates for guests wishing to stay on property that evening: 12/31 stay only is $199. Two-night stay (12/31 and 12/30 or 1/1) is $349. Make reservations on the Pacific Edge website, or call, (949) 281-5709.