LagunaBeachBest.com is getting you in gear for the Holiday Season with the best holiday decor in Laguna Beach for your own holiday decorating.
Given that we’re an Art Colony, it’s no wonder that our holiday decor in Laguna Beach is a step above what you’re going to find out there in the rest of the world. And we’re quirky, too, which always makes for a particularly festive tree or household.
Click to see my quick overview of what’s in store for you at each:
- Paul Mosley’s Laguna Colony Company
- Ruben Flores’ Laguna Nursery
- Jon Madison’s Laguna Beach namesake, Madison Square & Garden Cafe
- William Merrill’s Black Iris
- And the grandpappy of them all, The Winter Fantasy Festival at the Sawdust Grounds.
Repeat shoppers in the know are already scooping the Christmas tree ornaments and piles of holiday decor in these Laguna Beach stores, so don’t get so wrapped up in your post-Thanksgiving racing that you miss out on the best in holiday decor this year!
P.S. While you’re at it, swing by Laguna Drug on Broadway, just a few stores up from PCH for a fantastically large selection of holiday boxed cards as well as individual holiday cards and holiday invitations.