[singlepic id=35 w=320 h=240 float=]
Lots of questions coming into me about tomorrow’s (Sat, Oct 16) only Orange County Lauren Conrad Book Signing Event at Laguna Beach Books. As you know by now, Lauren Conrad, the gal who first became a star on the reality show, Laguna Beach, and then went on to star in The Hills, is returning to her Laguna Beach roots tomorrow ONLY (Oct 16) to do a book signing at the venerable indy bookstore, Laguna Beach Books.
1. Yes, the Lauren Conrad event begins at 3:00 p.m. but the store is recommending you arrive up to an hour earlier as they are expecting a long, snaking line of attendees.
2. Yes, your book purchase is your ticket into the book signing. If you have time, get that book (or books) purchased today or tomorrow morning to minimize chaos. Then, you can just show up and get in line! She’s signing TWO books – Lauren Conrad Style and her fiction book, Sugar and Spice.
3. Yes, if you live out of town, you can call the bookstore at 949-494-4779, purchase your books, have them signed by Lauren, then shipped to you or your gift recipients. Lots of parents, aunts and grandparents asking this question as they want to purchase multiple copies for Christmas gifts. Great idea but pick up the phone NOW rather than waiting till tomorrow afternoon when the bookstore will be swamped.
4. Lauren Conrad is not speaking at this event – are you kidding? She’s got hundreds of books to sign! She’ll be chatting, though, as she signs books.
5. You can still attend without buying a book, but you’ve got to get your reservation in ASAP. Email Danielle@LagunaBeachBooks.com to reserve your entre in!
Need directions? Laguna Beach Books is in the refabbed Pottery Shack, which sits on the inland side of PCH between Brooks and Cress Street.
See you tomorrow afternoon!